• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

For Your Viewing Enjoyment

ralph_s

Jedi Trainee
Found these pics on ebay.....believe Pablo Picasso got it right when he said "every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction" enjoy!!

Attachments

• 23815.jpg
    23815.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 468
  • 23816.jpg
    23816.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 466
I guess in these 2 cases, MG is short for..."MUD GOD" :jester:

If great minds think alike, THOSE minds need to be lobotamized alike! :pukeface:

I like them...a couple of surf rod holders and that would be a great beach buggy to take surf fishing. Now I have an MGB and a lot of Wrangler parts around here someplace...

But whadda ya do about SURF in Harrisburg, Bruce? Wait for th' Susquehanna to flood again? :jester:

I get an annual season buggy permit for Island Beach State Park in NJ. It is only 3 hours away and I get down there regularly in the spring and fall. That is closer than Pittsburgh is to me, but no one thinks of it that way...GO STEELERS!(even if the Ravens are closer)

It would be nice to have that MGB to take instead of asking my wife if I can use her Silverado :blush:

29 years old, what a shame. I hope his death was not in vain and others can learn something from it. Need I say more! PJ

PAUL161 said:
29 years old, what a shame. I hope his death was not in vain and others can learn something from it. Need I say more! PJ
Evidentially I screwed up and got this in the wrong thread! Sorry PJ

PJ, I have been rackin my brain trying to figure out what that was about.
Kept reviewing all the post and was still confused.
I feel better!

Used to be the brain was ahead of the fingers, but now it's just the opposite!
thindifferent0023.gif
:rolleyes: