• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

42 viewing

fmichaels

Jedi Knight
seems like the most i'v ever seen viewing! over the last couple days the numbers have been increasing.

saabmp3

Jedi Hopeful
These are the true signs of spring. Even though it snowing out, I bet a bunch of us are waiting to get our cars out of hibernation.

Ben

OP
fmichaels

fmichaels

Jedi Knight
that would explain it! normally we are in the low 20's, but not as of late.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
146 anonymous users online

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
Think a record was set today too....
246 on-line @ 11:50am

zimmy

Jedi Knight
wander how many of those were "supposedly" working /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ..z

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
zimmy said:
wander how many of those were "supposedly" working /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ..z

I would hazard a guess at 90% /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

Stuart. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Who, me... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

bugimike

Yoda
Hehehe, I was working, (but then again, I'm the boss!) /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bugeye58

Yoda
I rarely even have time to check my work email, let alone get on here to play.
The chief engineer snagged me on my way out tonight to announce the acquisition of another <u>major</u> program.
I think I start 28 hour days on Monday. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
Jeff

AweMan

Jedi Knight
ecurie_ecosse said:
zimmy said:

I would hazard a guess at 90% /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

Gasp! {wiping the sweat from my brow} I have to work on bieng retired 7/24`s. I have no time for trivial nonsense like reporting to a boss {other than my Wife} and she is away at work 10 hours a day. Yet I work! I work my mouth {eating and drinking} I work my arms lifting eating and drinking utinsils. I work my mind, thinking about the things I NEED to acomplish but don`t want to. I work my legs going to and from the kitchen. I work my eyes looking at the snow outside. Occasionaly I find time to read/post in the forum.
Boy am I getting tired, I must take a break!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Poor Kerry, you need to retire from being retired! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
drooartz said:
Poor Kerry, you need to retire from being retired! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Retirement is work. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I guess I'll find out in 26 years or so... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You forgot a nap, very tireing those naps.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Retirement is great. No question about it.