• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For Your Viewing Enjoyment

ralph_s

Jedi Trainee
Found these pics on ebay.....believe Pablo Picasso got it right when he said "every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction" enjoy!!

Attachments

• 23815.jpg
    23815.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 466
  • 23816.jpg
    23816.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 464

fogliner

I guess in these 2 cases, MG is short for..."MUD GOD" :jester:

Country flag
If great minds think alike, THOSE minds need to be lobotamized alike! :pukeface:

Bruce74B

Jedi Knight
I like them...a couple of surf rod holders and that would be a great beach buggy to take surf fishing. Now I have an MGB and a lot of Wrangler parts around here someplace...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
But whadda ya do about SURF in Harrisburg, Bruce? Wait for th' Susquehanna to flood again? :jester:

Bruce74B

Jedi Knight
I get an annual season buggy permit for Island Beach State Park in NJ. It is only 3 hours away and I get down there regularly in the spring and fall. That is closer than Pittsburgh is to me, but no one thinks of it that way...GO STEELERS!(even if the Ravens are closer)

It would be nice to have that MGB to take instead of asking my wife if I can use her Silverado :blush:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
29 years old, what a shame. I hope his death was not in vain and others can learn something from it. Need I say more! PJ

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
PAUL161 said:
29 years old, what a shame. I hope his death was not in vain and others can learn something from it. Need I say more! PJ
Evidentially I screwed up and got this in the wrong thread! Sorry PJ

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
PJ, I have been rackin my brain trying to figure out what that was about.
Kept reviewing all the post and was still confused.
I feel better!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Used to be the brain was ahead of the fingers, but now it's just the opposite!
thindifferent0023.gif
:rolleyes: