• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

You're Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AN5Sprite

Jedi Knight
a5ed70d0dc0f2b9c26e177ba46e70c4c.jpg

drambuie

Jedi Warrior
I hope she doesn't burn a hole in the seats with that cancer stick! However, I would find it awfully difficult to give her the Spanish archer! :eagerness:

drambuie

Jedi Warrior
Considering they have been driving around with the hard top and side curtains on, and by the way she is dressed it must be summer, the boyfriend most likely overheated and bailed out to the nearest pub for a cold one...:very_drunk:

Country flag
I believe it's her car and she got in the passenger seat to smoke without the steering wheel in her chest, and she got a passerby to take the photo. Now, if I could only get her telephone number (I can overlook the smoking in this case).

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
No Reid, the driver has walked around the car to take the picture.

OH! SURE!!-----:highly_amused:

The driver has gone to the ATM to get $25.00 to pay for her services.

WOT!!

Musta gotta discount because of the ride Michael---:highly_amused:

Last edited:

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag

drambuie

Jedi Warrior

No Michael, they did not have ATMs back then, I still say with the hard top and side curtains on, her boyfriend got so overheated he is pounding down a few cold ones at the nearest pub. Too bad the ingrate left her in the ally waiting to be ravaged!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
It would not surprise me in the least to find that Steve had taken the photo. He's quite creative with the DSLR. Thanks from me too Steve.

Rob Glasgow

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Don't have anything witty to add to the story, but what color is the car? Florida green over OEW?

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
The temps here in Southern Maryland have fallen into the 30's-40's and I thought it was time to convert over to Winter trim. Here's a pic of my car with the NICAL hardtop and side-curtains mounted.

I like the girl whether despite or because of her trashy looks, but the cigarette would have to go.

Attachments

• Hardtop&curtains.jpg
    Hardtop&curtains.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 98

drambuie

Jedi Warrior
Very nice Michael such a beautiful car,I really like the look with hard top and side curtains. Now all you need is a nice looking model in the passenger seat to complete the picture... Hopefully a non smoker!

BTW, The nice looking woman in the photo looks clean cut compared to most woman in this new culture we live in plastered with tattoos crawling up their necks and orange and purple hair with nose rings.

Michael Oritt

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
The nice looking woman in the photo looks clean cut compared to most woman in this new culture we live in plastered with tattoos crawling up their necks and orange and purple hair with nose rings.

You're right and tatts and piercings don't do much for me either. When I said she looked "trashy" that was not necessarily a criticism, just an observation. As I implied, sometimes trashy is attractive....

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Has it occurred to anyone that this is a recent picture? That this woman could be a forum member, or her husband is? Like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure Steve took this photo.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Has it occurred to anyone that this is a recent picture? That this woman could be a forum member, or her husband is? Like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure Steve took this photo.

I sure hope you be wrong Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.