Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I guess he broke his hood release cable one too many times. I think the Macy's Garage sollution is much cleaner plus no drilling of the fenders or hood (what was he thinking???). The crime scene interior is a little strong as well for a brown car.
I thought it was more of a dark gun metal gray, not brown but maybe the light just makes it look gray. Gray w/red OK. Brown w/red? What were they thinking!?
That car was at a local show a couple of weeks ago. Wow those eBay pictures almost make the car look good!
I will give the owner this, he custom sewed all of the interior carpet included. Very nice crafstmanship. The color choice on the other hand is matter of preference
Well I met the buyer. He is restoring a Renown <span style="font-style: italic">in a car trailer</span> and joined a new British Car Club in my area. We had a Fall Foliage Tour and he had no car to use. This provided the push to bid on the TR6. He will pick it up over Thanksgiving.
You guys had lots of fun with it, and, to a greater extent, so did 6-pack. I will reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh...er, sheet metal. I'm not a TR6 guy anyways.
I will <span style="font-style: italic">not</span> tell him about BCF until this post has been up for a while and moved off the front page.
So please take it easy on the car if he posts.
That hood thing should come off easily, but will leave holes in the body.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.