Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I posted a list in my first post on page 1. I just bought the engine bay cross member bars on ebay so I dont need those but most everything else I need.... I really need the top half of the steering column+center union ( would buy the complete steering box + column if you did not want to split it up) Also really need the pedal cluster +master cylinders + clutch cylinder with mounting brackets .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.