Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am having a heck of a time making up my mind. The kids and the wife all want something different. I may end up playing Solomon and owning a GT6, TR8 and an old Land Rover.
I am having a heck of a time making up my mind. The kids and the wife all want something different. I may end up playing Solomon and owning a GT6, TR8 and an old Land Rover.
That GT6 looks pretty good in the photos (Better than mine :cr) but you need to check it out very closely in-person. The VTR has a good inspection checklist GT6 Buyers Guide along with a more general guide for all Triumphs.
Thanks Tony. Believe me I have looked that list over and over.
I have a separate posting looking for help with an inspection. I hope someone is able to come forward with a hand. I would love to take that thing home.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.