• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Would You Adam and Eve It?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Why don't they just say what they want to instead of making people figure out what's what?

D

Deleted member 3577

[ QUOTE ]
I have a nice rebuilt 356SC motor; does anyone have a spare Ginetta for me to bolt it into?

[/ QUOTE ] Never heard of a Ginetta/Porsche.....
Check out the Devin D..........A 356 engine will fit right in!
(and they will smoke ANY "punch bug") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif
DDfront.gif

Almost looks like a similar mold as the Elva! Except is looks lower and smaller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

D

Deleted member 3577

Here is a shot of the Cliff McCandless Devin-C/D at the VGP.

I guess I'm kinda fond of the "slipper" shape.
PVGPSchenleyPark003.jpg

D

Deleted member 3577

Here is a another shot of the Cliff McCandless 1959 Devin-C at the VGP.
PVGPSchenleyPark004.jpg

1500lb Rear engine/RWD & at least 210hp (Corvair)
He mostly uses it for hill climbs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

looks like it would fit nicely in the luggage compartment of the trailing 356. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif My kinda car.

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't they just say what they want to instead of making people figure out what's what?

[/ QUOTE ]

And what's "nekked" then Tony?? Huh? Huh??? Sounds like localized slang to me pal!

You're supposed to be EXCITED that my car's nearly back together! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hammer.gif Not quibbling about my use of words!!!!

Now, let me say it again in plain English...... my Ginetta is nearly back together! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thirsty.gif

RG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...I'll Adam & Eve it when I see it...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
hehehehehe

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
If there's one person round here that I can always count on being on the same page as me, it's The Doc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
mehheh. Actually anxious to see the "VROOM!" post.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
If there's one person round here that I can always count on being on the same page as me, it's The Doc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that a scary thought?

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that a scary thought?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose it depends on the page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
I'll leave the god forbid with the trouble and strife and off to the rub a dub dub for a pigs ear.
Cheers china plates.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
heheh

D

Deleted member 3577

[ QUOTE ]
someone is PROUD of this Devin:

[/ QUOTE ]
Saw it at Road America last year.....

Yea it's nice but???........The car has been E-Bay listed before at the same price.......

BTW......He almost lapped the 2nd place car for a victory....What Fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif