Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Mornin all. I have a Tudor reservoir bottle and pump to install on my 60 TR 3A. Which of the two pump outlets goes to the reservoir? Also, where is the pump usually installed?
Just put your finger over one of the holes - if you feel significant pressure on the downstroke that will be the outlet - you will feel less pressure on the inlet side I think.
Not much help with the photos I am afraid. Actually, as you can see on mine, I have three connections....one for the inlet and two outlets....one to each spray nozzle.
I think the guys above have made good suggestions as to how to figure out in and out. If you are not sure, I would cut to short lengths of tube and get a glass of water. Try sticking one end at a time into the water and that will show you pretty quickly which one sucks and which one blows.....
Typically dealer-installed, I believe, so pretty much wherever the dealer felt like putting it. Here's a shot of the empty hole where TS39781LO once had one.
Mine is nicely balanced with the overdrive switch and the rheostat for the heater fan. That's where the dealer put mine when I bought my 1958 TR3A brand new and paid $15.00 for this dealer-installed washer additional option.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.