Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
It's had 32 bids so far and hasn't yet reached the reserve price. May not be so "cheap" by the time the auction is over. I suspect the reserve is quite a bit higher than the current bid. I just saw one go for $30K on eBay - although it was totally restored.
Other than that all-too-common fading of what I'm guessing is the original Rayon carpeting, it looks pretty good. Despite the "cheap repaint," it's the kind of car that just begs to be cared for and enjoyed, NOT restored!
I`ve been watching this one myself. The bidding ended @ just under $7K & Reserve Not met. Anyone here try & contact the seller to see where or how close the bidding came to the Reserve?
"NO"! Well then, I think I will since the auction is over.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.