Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
mmmmmmm Medella.....
Although I have to say Dale.. the food was awsome in PR. The weather was awsome in PR. Our personal guide was more than awsome in PR. The rum was awsome in PR But the local beer.... eh.... It's ok.
I was happy to refill my growlers with Horseheads Brewings Sullivan Stout, and Brickyard Red when I got home.
Although, I don't think I would have wanted anything much heavier than the Medella light while in PR. So I guess it was good after all.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.