• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Why am I not surprised alcohol was involved?

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1663884679771.png
It ac

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
They may have gone to jail, but you have to admit - it was a heck of a good prank!

True story: Back in high school, me and a friend of mine decided to play a Halloween prank on his (soon to be ex) girlfriend.

He arranged to pick her up on Halloween and then they were going to just go for a drive and "park" out on Tower Road east of Denver (a long lonely dirt/gravel road)

Unbeknownst to her, as she was getting in his Ford Station Wagon, I was quietly climbing up onto the top of the car and holding on to the luggage rack. I was wearing the same costume as seen in the attached picture (face was basically dried flour and water).

When they got to the location and parked, he started talking about "the legend of the Albino Man." In the story he made up, some albino guy had been murdered (in the vicinity of where they were parked of course) and was out for revenge. He really embellished the story and she was getting scared and wanted to change the subject.

Just when she was sufficiently scared by the story, I came down onto the front windshield with my "albino" face and made some bloodcurdling noise.

What I had failed to take into account was the fact that the car was still running and she put it in drive and stomped on the gas! The car fishtailed all over the place, before tearing off down the road before he could regain control. I managed to jump off before the car got traction.

Needless to say, she became Jim's his ex-girlfriend that night!

White Face.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Back when Halloween was a neighborhood event, we did some elaborate planning. I loved to scare the urchins to panic. Would wake up the next morning to see all manor of costume bits-n-pieces littering our yard, discarded or dislodged in terror to escape the area. :devilgrin:

We usually had a LOT of leftover candy. :ROFLMAO: