Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
His phone is 800-362-1025 or 608-223-9400. He is in Madison, WI. He is out today for a family commitment but will be back tomorrow. I have bought many parts from him.
that's exactly what I did. I did have to hunt around a bit to find just the right shape, I ended up getting them from carquest and cutting them down.
I heated up the end of a needle nose pliers and used them to pinch/melt some of the plastic, this held the actual rubber blade in place after cutting the blade down.
Next time I'll try the blade cutoff thing, a great money saver.
The cartridges cost $11.92 each at Victoria British, plus shipping. Not cheap, but my wiper arms were very tatty and one was bent so I went with new ones.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.