Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Kurt,
I have Bugeye wheel boxes, MGB wheel boxes, and TR4a wheelboxes...they are all different widths! I bought a set for my Bugeye from NOS Locators and they are very nice, have the proper thread and have oversize rubber gaskets. That said, if you want some used ones you are welcome to mine. I found out the hard way that the Moss repros use a metric thread on theirs.
Rut
Thanks folks, I've been out of town. I fitted a new set to my white Midget and though they are god athey are not as good as the old ones. A little more slop in the drive and the seal's on mine have gone to pieces. Fitted the winter before Midget 50. The main thing I was after was new seals but now am thinking that I may be able to disassemble the old ones and make my own seal. Tired of getting my knee wet!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.