Offline
I was kidding... :wink:
Each has its own character. I started with a TR3, then got the MGB for the wife, then sold the TR3 to get the TR8. The TR3 just didn't feel safe enough for me, and the TR8 was not only a blast to drive, but it was also very comfortable. If it weren't for acquiring Tony's BGT project, the TR8 would still be here!
Do your research; drive a couple of each; keep an open mind; and post pictures!

Mickey
Each has its own character. I started with a TR3, then got the MGB for the wife, then sold the TR3 to get the TR8. The TR3 just didn't feel safe enough for me, and the TR8 was not only a blast to drive, but it was also very comfortable. If it weren't for acquiring Tony's BGT project, the TR8 would still be here!
Do your research; drive a couple of each; keep an open mind; and post pictures!

Mickey
Hey Guest!




