Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Since the project (as if the others aren't) solid axle TR4A is planned to be sold I don't need these inner fenders either. The passenger side one would be of use to whomever buys the TR4A but the drivers side is surplus....
I could really use them, I wish I had funds for your CL car, you could trade me for enough powder coating to keep you busy for a very long time. And she would have a companion!! Hehe!! :lol:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.