• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What I've been up to... Plus a "few" photos

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
The last time I was active on here was 2015, Basil prodded me yesterday with a branding iron... I've survived a year of Covid with some struggles... Was laid off from my job of 10 years in January 2020 (that's prior to Covid), by the time I got to some job search in March Covid hit and de-railed everything for quite awhile, still is actually but I've been doing job search since the fall, been getting lots of interviews for jobs I'm targeting in the warehouse sector, two phone calls yesterday!

For those who remember my photography, my camera has been getting quite a work out over 15 months, I always make time for a walk every day, a big part of what has kept me going this past year... I have a rather large portfolio at this point... Photos? A rather long slideshow of my 2020 photography, rather hard to make it short... My car show photos are a different slideshow from last year, as the year turned into mainly evening cruise events...

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome back! So,did you finally get a Cortina?

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Part two of my photos from last year, in the midst of Covid restrictions and lack of weekend car shows, an active evening cruise scene started up, but sadly my summer had very few British or European classics...

Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Great images, James! Had to put it on full screen, paused more than a few times to peruse what was going on. Your 'people' photos are terrific.

Glad to see you're back.

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Great images, James! Had to put it on full screen, paused more than a few times to peruse what was going on. Your 'people' photos are terrific.

Glad to see you're back.

I do enjoy that side of things, plus classic cars too... :smile:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
James, I guess that since we've been keeping up on Instagram that I didn't realize that you weren't on here much for the past couple of years.

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
James, I guess that since we've been keeping up on Instagram that I didn't realize that you weren't on here much for the past couple of years.

More just drifted away... I also struggle with juggling too much online life, my head feels scrambled when I try to follow too many things... :smile: