Tabcon
Jedi Warrior
Offline
...Skin a catfish?
Not really, and really, I don't want to know.
What I do need to know is the correct way to install the rectangular motor mounts in my TR4. I never liked the round ones very much. The engine always seemed a little "wobbly" to me on them, so I got the (older?) rectangular mounts. I think they were used on the 3's.
Since the stud-bolt that bisects the mount is not offset from front to back, I suppose you could mount it any way you like, but I'm sure that there must be a correct way to do this. Should the rectanglular mount be mounted with it's long side vertically, or horizontally, front to back, back to front, side to side...
I'm making myself dizzy.
A pic sure would help. Anyone?
Not really, and really, I don't want to know.
What I do need to know is the correct way to install the rectangular motor mounts in my TR4. I never liked the round ones very much. The engine always seemed a little "wobbly" to me on them, so I got the (older?) rectangular mounts. I think they were used on the 3's.
Since the stud-bolt that bisects the mount is not offset from front to back, I suppose you could mount it any way you like, but I'm sure that there must be a correct way to do this. Should the rectanglular mount be mounted with it's long side vertically, or horizontally, front to back, back to front, side to side...
I'm making myself dizzy.
A pic sure would help. Anyone?
Hey Guest!


