• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What Are You Listening To?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
David, that sent me down a most entertaining rabbit hole! I'll become a follower of those "kids" now. Thank you!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Different take on "Ghost Riders" :devilgrin: Met Leroy at a banjo camp several years ago - really nice guy!

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Different take on "Ghost Riders" :devilgrin: Met Leroy at a banjo camp several years ago - really nice guy!

Brilliant.
The other group doing it is not as good and the 'sixteen tons' not gritty enough for me.
Even though he looks like a young Tennessee Ernie Ford.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I had never heard of them before but when I heard one song I looked up all the others they have done. They have an interesting mix.

David

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
A little Zepplin today.
Resized_Screenshot_20211106-153209_Musicolet.jpeg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Pulled out the "CSN" CD yesterday. Couldn't bring myself to unsheath the LP.

Evoked 1977 flashbacks. Turned it off half way thru.

Went to the kitchen and constructed a couple ham-n-cheese quiche as therapy.

At least there's a couple days of good food for lunch now. (y)

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
The dulcet tones of Ferraris and Porsches in LeMans, not much of a movie but a lot of great footage of race cars!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
The dulcet tones of Ferraris and Porsches in LeMans, not much of a movie but a lot of great footage of race cars!

I've the sound track LP of the movie "Grand Prix" given to me as a gift decades ago, you can certainly identify the different engines by their sounds. Fun to crank up th' volume and freak out th' neighbors! 😏

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I've the sound track LP of the movie "Grand Prix" given to me as a gift decades ago, you can certainly identify the different engines by their sounds. Fun to crank up th' volume and freak out th' neighbors! 😏
I used to work with a lady whose dad had gone ro school with Jim Bumgarner at Norman High School and she said that they once got in a fight over a girl.

I've decided that I need to watch Grand Prix, another lovely engine soundtrack.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I just heard that yesterday - was talking to my son about it and totally flubbed the name - doh!

To my knowledge, the only Dutch band to significantly chart in North America.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
This came up on my feed.
I had to fast forward through some of the new stuff. Have to go back to it later when I can take my time to listen to the new pieces.
Not sure how to make it start at the beginning.
David

YakkoWarner

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
This came up on my feed.
I had to fast forward through some of the new stuff. Have to go back to it later when I can take my time to listen to the new pieces.
Not sure how to make it start at the beginning.
David

I bought the concert DVD of that when it came out - it was playing on the TVs in a big box electronics store that I had gone into for something else and one of his original newer pieces was playing at that particular point - it had a very distinctive Pink Floyd sound but it clearly wasn't - it took a few minutes for the people at the store to determine what DVD they were showing at that moment but I snagged a copy as soon as they told me - its quite good.