• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What Are You Listening To?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I've always loved this song. Not for any deep social comments it might be making, but just because it sounded great.

Saw them live in about 1981 at Ontario Place sitting on the grass with them about 50 feet away - one of the most amazing evenings ever.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
In my opinion, Burton Cummings is one of the greatest pop voices of our time. If you disagree you're just a big doody head.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Going to list the songs and groups that come up as I'm listening to "My Station" on Apple Music. Supposed to be types of music Apple thinks I tend to listen to. Sometimes it gets it right, sometimes not is much, but it's always fun to see what pops up next.

1. Treasure (What ever happened to Pete the Chop) - U2
2. Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
3. Undercover Angle - Alan O'Day
4. Don't get me wrong - The Pretenders
5. Make Believe - Toto
6. Out of Touch - Daryl Hall & John Oats
7. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
8. Pink Houses - John Cougar Mellencamp
9. Mountain Music - Alabama
10. Keep Me in Mind - Zac Brown Band

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Going to list the songs and groups that come up as I'm listening to "My Station" on Apple Music. Supposed to be types of music Apple thinks I tend to listen to. Sometimes it gets it right, sometimes not is much, but it's always fun to see what pops up next.

1. Treasure (What ever happened to Pete the Chop) - U2
2. Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
3. Undercover Angle - Alan O'Day
4. Don't get me wrong - The Pretenders
5. Make Believe - Toto
6. Out of Touch - Daryl Hall & John Oats
7. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
8. Pink Houses - John Cougar Mellencamp
9. Mountain Music - Alabama
10. Keep Me in Mind - Zac Brown Band

1668283378804.png

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
And she sings too. I seriously didn't believe it was possible to cover that one.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
In my opinion, Burton Cummings is one of the greatest pop voices of our time. If you disagree you're just a big doody head.
Glad I am not a big doody head - always really like the Guess Who. (saw them at BC Place in 1983) - which brings me to Randy Bachman (also a Bachman Turner Overdrive fan)

But more to the point Randy Bachman has for quite some years now hosted a program called Vinyl Tap (> Vinyl Tap <)

It is available as a podcast but I would listen to it on CBC on various road trips - always enjoyed it.

Oh and not sure if we posted it here but he was reunited with a stolen guitar after 45 years.