Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
They are stamped with "Mistral" and "MOD" on the wheel....can't find any history of that brand of wheel. I'm thinking about going to 14" VTO and will be selling them, but I'm curious what I am selling??
Nice, think I am keeping them, kinda cool to have something unique. I found an original centre cap with the decal in good shape, I'll have the decal reproduced and make the wheels correct.
When you make the center caps and artwork, please post a picture here.
When I got the Mini it came with (3) Carmona wheels. I eventually found a 4th wheel but as you say... they are not common. I have my set of 10" rims in the attic and would love to make my own set of center caps to make them more original.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.