philman
Jedi Knight
Offline
I was wondering if spirited drivers and racers put some in kind of retaining strap to bind the rear suspension coil springs to the control arms on TR7/8's?
None of mine had retaining straps when I removed / replaced the coil springs. However, I am doing a coil spring conversion on my Rangie and the kit and instructions have you install retaining straps to bind the coil spring to the axles.
None of mine had retaining straps when I removed / replaced the coil springs. However, I am doing a coil spring conversion on my Rangie and the kit and instructions have you install retaining straps to bind the coil spring to the axles.
Hey Guest!
and I should add that I have lowered springs and have had my car up on lifts, rear axle at full droop, several times without them falling out or slipping out of place.