Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Is anyone aware of diagrams or pictures showing the installation of a Weber DGV carb with a 948 cc A Series engine? When I took the car apart about three years ago, the installation was such a mess that my photos are of no help. Thanks.....
Although I am not a huge fan of this carb and I didn't really re-jet it (I took it off a 1275 parts car), it actually seems to run fine. Gas mileage and starting are decent.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.