Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have never done a 1275, but I have done the job on my 1500 a couple of times... Don't even try it without removing the radiator. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.
I have never done a 1275, but I have done the job on my 1500 a couple of times... Don't even try it without removing the radiator. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.
+1 also, while you're at it, get a draincock installed on the rad. You will impress the heck out of your friend. The only thing you will want to do is have it installed on the front of the rad. Eyeball which side is best.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.