Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Brosky:
Would you believe it, that the Triumph has yet to leak oil on the driveway LOL *knock on wood* Because I know my wife would spot it immediately haha.
tdskip:
No problem. I am still debating whether I should do the chrome bumper swap or leave it original. I guess I am on the fence only because it is all original and low mileage.
Brosky:
Yeah seems like it haha. I am doing an oil change on it so I am going to toss on a new oil pan gasket while I am at it. Luckily it's been a good car overall. But then again it helps that I constantly keep up with maintenance regardless if it is driven or not.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.