• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

General TR VTR2023

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Mark your Calendar VTR2023 is coming up September 27 to October 1. It is going to be held in Dillard Georgia.

It is a great location with plenty of interesting drives and places to visit.

David

That would be a cool trip for me because I have never been to the South. Moreover, I never seen any of the Italian TRs.

Be great if you could make it to Georgia. There will be a lot of Triumphs there if Galena is anything to go by. Would be a long trek for you.

This was the oldest Triumph at the Galena event.

David
Triumph.jpg

Let me know if any of you are coming down I-75 through Knoxville and want to grab a cup of coffee or lunch.

That would be a cool trip for me because I have never been to the South. Moreover, I never seen any of the Italian TRs.
You’d get the “iron butt” award as well (furthest traveled) coming from the northwest!

Back