Jim_Gruber
Yoda
Offline
Well Bugsy has yet to make it out of the garage but I was successful in finally making Vroom, Vroom sounds after 5 months in hibernation yesterday. My no joy when turning the key was traced to the battery. Once termnals were cleaned it took a charge and I turned the key. About 30 seconds worth of cranking after a long nap and he fired right up. A few seconds of blipping the throttle to clear of the junk and he settled into a nice idle.
Almost 2 inches of rain yesterday turned into a bit of snow overnight so I still have not be able to get him out and about for a test drive. Weather is supposed to break and get into upper 40's and sunny on MOnday and Tuesday. Mayperhaps if schedules work out Bugsy can finally go fo a drive.
Signs of Spring are around in Dayton. Daffodils at a friends house are up 3" and I saw a few crocus in bloom already. I can't wait for it to get here. Siesta Key next week for beach time and warm weather. I hear reports that the Gulf hit over 70 degrees last week. Crazy Northerners in shorts and in that cold water. Come on Spring.
Almost 2 inches of rain yesterday turned into a bit of snow overnight so I still have not be able to get him out and about for a test drive. Weather is supposed to break and get into upper 40's and sunny on MOnday and Tuesday. Mayperhaps if schedules work out Bugsy can finally go fo a drive.
Signs of Spring are around in Dayton. Daffodils at a friends house are up 3" and I saw a few crocus in bloom already. I can't wait for it to get here. Siesta Key next week for beach time and warm weather. I hear reports that the Gulf hit over 70 degrees last week. Crazy Northerners in shorts and in that cold water. Come on Spring.
Hey Guest!

