Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Has anyone used the viton valve stem oil seals that were advertised on Ebay awhile back and does anyone have the email address of the person that was selling them?
I think my valve guides are worn slightly. I get some smoke on start up after sitting awhile. Mine is a 72 I think it has single springs. If it is the single spring,and I have to check that I can use the bonnet type. I am trying to find a source.
You will have to pull the head to install the new guides, so that is the time to have the machine shop (or you, because I know your machining skills) cut down the guide tops to allow for the seals to fit over the top.
I found the oil pan you wanted if you still need it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.