AngliaGT
Great Pumpkin
Offline
We spent Thursday afternnon in Washington DC Thursday.
Not enough time.We visited Arlington National Cemetary.I happened to remember that Tony was buried there.
It was with mixed emotions that I viewed his grave -
proud to have met a person that was worthy to be buried there,
& sad to have lost a friend.
If anyone else visits there,it's in section 60,#9421.
I also noticed sixteen graves near Tony's,all with the same
date,& all killed in in Afghanistan.I realized that they were
in the helicopter that crashed there last August.Very sobering,
especially when you see the pictures & special items left there.
- Doug
Not enough time.We visited Arlington National Cemetary.I happened to remember that Tony was buried there.
It was with mixed emotions that I viewed his grave -
proud to have met a person that was worthy to be buried there,
& sad to have lost a friend.
If anyone else visits there,it's in section 60,#9421.
I also noticed sixteen graves near Tony's,all with the same
date,& all killed in in Afghanistan.I realized that they were
in the helicopter that crashed there last August.Very sobering,
especially when you see the pictures & special items left there.
- Doug
Hey Guest!


