• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Vin number

Rut

Obi Wan
Offline
My 73 parts car has vin GAN5UD134293C and a build date of 5/73, what does the C stand for?
Thanks, Rut
 
Billy,
Yep, first time I looked at the vin since I bought the car a couple of years ago. The vin plate was almost new looking and I was surprised to C it.
Rut
 
Rut, are you sure it is not a G? Cars built at the Abingdon plant got a G suffix, according to the Horler book.
 
Back
Top