Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have used Dependable Auto Shippers (800-826-1083). I shipped a car in an enclosed trailer from phila to Seattle. It must have been a record - it took 4 days. They will want a window of 10 to 14 days - coast to coast. this was not door to door, but shipping point to delivery point. they were both within 20 miles of home, so it caused no problem. I used them for Seattle to St Louis with out a problem and within a month we will have them ship from St louis to Charlotte. This time it will be door to door and it costs $100 more.
good luck
jim
That's how I found "1st Call Auto Haul". I looked and looked and also read all the horror stories and realized that I needed a broker to do the dirty work. You tell him what you have and how fast you want it shipped and they will take over from there. I did not want my car sitting in a lot somewhere for weeks at a time. 5 days from pick up in IL to my driveway in NH 1050 miles. By auto delivery standards that's like Express Mail time. Fuel costs have doubled the prices in the last 2 years.
Check out some of the reviews for Ebay's favorite auto shipper: Dependable Auto Shippers
4 Corners Transport Services
Jeffrey Benveniste
18903 SE 19th Street
Vancouver, WA 98683
Phone: 360-882-2584 Mobile: Fax: 360-597-4376
brought a TR6 from MD to TN for less than I could have made the trip in gas and one night at a hotel. These are brokers who put me in touch with a company out of Chattanooga TN. VERY PLEASED!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.