Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone used a VB seat, carpet, and panel kit the would like to opine on quality and fit to me via PM. One on eBay for a BE now for a potentially good price.
Jim, i have not used VB's interior kit, but have used many of their other parts. I am pretty much convinced that the sources for parts for our toys are generally the same. When Tony was alive I recall him periodically pointing out Moss numbers on products not sourced from Moss. I am not exactly sure how the manufacturing process goes except to say that there can't be that many producers, what producers there are sometimes get it wrong (metric bolts) but generally do a good job. So, i would go for it assuming, as mentioned, that they are probably from the same factory anyways. And if I am wrong, well, let's just say I live in a different country.
I bit the bullet and won the auction for a complete Interior kit including seats, interior panels, and carpets. I hope it turns out to looks as good after install as the pics portray it to be. A project at least a year+ away but parts are accumulating.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.