bighealeysource
Luke Skywalker
Offline
Hello all,
Trying to put my original steel valve cover back on my 100M as I prepare it to show in a Concours. Currently has the alloy cover installed and the studs to hold it in place are approx 3.5 inches total length ( including threads) which makes them too tall for the shorter steel valve cover. Studs sold by Moss are only the taller 3.5 inch tall ones so no good there. Apparently I need about a 3 + inch tall stud, maybe a bit taller. Anyone know ? Hilton Head Concours on Nov 1st so still have a few weeks to make the simple switch but what I thought was an easy switch, turns out is not one.
Thanks,
Mike
Trying to put my original steel valve cover back on my 100M as I prepare it to show in a Concours. Currently has the alloy cover installed and the studs to hold it in place are approx 3.5 inches total length ( including threads) which makes them too tall for the shorter steel valve cover. Studs sold by Moss are only the taller 3.5 inch tall ones so no good there. Apparently I need about a 3 + inch tall stud, maybe a bit taller. Anyone know ? Hilton Head Concours on Nov 1st so still have a few weeks to make the simple switch but what I thought was an easy switch, turns out is not one.
Thanks,
Mike
Hey Guest!
