• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR6 Updates and plans!

Marmoset54

Country flag
So. Big for me. I fixed my turn signals by replacing the flasher unit. I’ve ordered a retrosound stereo system and have started my journey into Overdrive.

Pretty darn excited.

As I’ve just sunk some serious money into the ol girl…any cheaper upgrades for bang for buck? New radiator? E fan?

I’m absolutely LOVING this car.

Sarastro

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
I have a Retrosound radio in one of my cars. The problem is getting it loud enough to be heard over the engine and wind noise. I listen to the all-news station; music is more difficult. It's a nice unit, though.

Are you having cooling problems? If not, I see no need for an uprated radiator. Even if you are having problems, a good flush, new coolant, and a new thermostat can do wonders.

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
I don't know if you'd call it an upgrade... but I never drive anywhere without a dash cam recording what's going on ahead of me.

Not sure how you begin a journey into overdrive (unless you have it but it needs work)... but that is certainly a feature I value on a TR.