• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Unclear on the Concept

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
This thread is for posts about doing stupid stuff that doesn't fit in other threads.

umbrella.jpg

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Just what we need, another rabbit hole to fall into.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
The guy on the backhoe with the hammer attachment hanging from a crane needs to be put in a mental institution! Must be in a foreign country as Osha would scream to no end if done here and shut that operation down very quickly! PJ

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
The guy on the backhoe with the hammer attachment hanging from a crane needs to be put in a mental institution! Must be in a foreign country as Osha would scream to no end if done here and shut that operation down very quickly! PJ
Photoshop I suspect.

70herald

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Photoshop I suspect.
Leibherr the big machine company likes doing demos like that... here is their very big crane picking up a big crane picking up a normalish crane..
1686474498795.png

I really need to get a picture of the crane doing construction work were I work. Apparently #2 in the world for capacity. crazy huge. It towers over the crane building a 5 story office building right next to it. The problem is it is so big... it is very difficult to get a perspective of it from anywhere nearby. Apparently they are building the roof and all mechanical equipment on the ground and then picking up segment and putting it on top of a new building.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Phonebook.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Speaking of cranes - this appeared in the Newport harbour while we were there - spent two days and then gone - came from Holland. (not my pic obviously)

1686716559920.png

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Speaking of cranes - this appeared in the Newport harbour while we were there - spent two days and then gone - came from Holland. (not my pic obviously)

View attachment 89683
There are a bunch of big ships in the greater Providence and Boston area, as wind turbine projects are currently under construction. Impressive, to say the least.