• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Unbelievable - Smoke in the Air

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Went for a drive today,& noticed that it was kind of hazy.
Found out that it was from the Western wildfires.
I thought I left California behind.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Get ready for more this year. I drove around in the Santa Monica mountains last week. Grass is long and brown. The creeks are gone, dried up. Here is where one was.

20210720_190729.jpg

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
So far it’s not affected the air in the SF Bay Area. I expect to have orange air before fall is through.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
When I left the soccer field tonight you could see haze in the air. The setting sun appeared orange in color. Not good :cry:

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Went for a drive today,& noticed that it was kind of hazy.
Found out that it was from the Western wildfires.
I thought I left California behind.
Sorry for that, but we have been warning about climate change for decades.
Now we all have to live with the consequences.

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Smoke is a result of huge complex fires raging in Oregon, Washington and California. West Coast's known volcanic "ring of fire" now applies to wildfires.

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Driving home today reminded me of driving in the LA area.