Offline
I am getting to the point of thinking about primer and paint on my 69 GT6 and I am wondering what type of paint I should use.
It has been quite a while since I painted a car and I would like some suggestions as to what is easiest, what works best, and of course what looks best.
I want to keep the car fairly original so I want to paint it the "horrible" Jasmine (34)yellow.
Also where would you suggest for the best place to purchase the paint?
Many Thanks
Mikey
It has been quite a while since I painted a car and I would like some suggestions as to what is easiest, what works best, and of course what looks best.
I want to keep the car fairly original so I want to paint it the "horrible" Jasmine (34)yellow.
Also where would you suggest for the best place to purchase the paint?
Many Thanks
Mikey
Hey Guest!

