• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

True for about any of our LBC's too!

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
When changing insurance a couple of years ago, the swap went smoothly until I gave them the chassis number from my 52 IH. I had to bring the title and the pickup over to show them that it indeed has only has five digits and that they are all numbers.
I bought an older Lund boat when I lived in Minnesota. I had a heck of a time registering it in Illinois since it had a 4 digit serial number

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I was just there and asked for a woodruff key. We don't have those. I looked it up on my phone and showed her the part in stock, annoyed she went to the wall and found it. The kid who checked me out asked what it was and what it was for. There is hope.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I was just there and asked for a woodruff key. We don't have those. I looked it up on my phone and showed her the part in stock, annoyed she went to the wall and found it. The kid who checked me out asked what it was and what it was for. There is hope.
Should have said it's for "a woodruff lock"