Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Not sure which "manuals" you mean. I have the TR-3 Parts Catalog on CD. It's an exact scan of the publication issued by Triumph which has been scanned and put in pdf format.
I have the TR2 w/3 supplement. Same deal as FJA's parts catalog. It's nice to have, I can blow the pages up to a size that's helpful. They are fairly inexpensive and easy to use. Bought it on ebay.
Triple C has all the <span style="font-weight: bold">Heritage Motor Centre </span>manuals on CD available and they seem to have better pricing than anyone else I can find.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.