Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am along with my son and daughter. Plan on taking both cars. The TR3 is running spot on. The TR250 is plaguing me. In fact after this post I'm going to do a new topic about my troubles. There is a miss that I can't figure out. We plan on leaving Thursday some time. May look at a TR7 on the way there if it's not too far out of the way. Near Pittsburgh.
Congratulations. I'll probably see you there. I'll be teching cars at the drags and autocross.
I'm hoping I can get my car running well enough to take it.
I grew up in Johnstown and my sister lives 2 miles away from TRF. I wish I could go, but I just can't make it this year. I hope you all have a great time and take a lot of pictures.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.