Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Oh ok.....well I know tr8todd must have a bunch. I just tossed two with EGR valve in a dumpster. You will need one from a SD1 US spec or a TR8 to replace yours. Give todd an email.
I have several different sets of Rover V8 manifolds. The TR8 ones are not the same as Rover 3500s, Buick 215, buick 300, or Range Rover. They might be the same as Rover SD1, but I can't say without going out into the garage and checking. Each variation has a different dump location/angle. Having different styles comes in handy when you try to install Rover v8s into cars not originally equiped with them. Your best bet would be to source a set of stock TR8 manifolds, or switch to tubular headers designed for the TR8 and weld in a bung for the o2 sensor. The headers you see being sold from various vendors all come from Kirk Racing Products, and you can bypass the middlemen and buy from them directly. And yes, I do have several sets if you need one, but Don is a lot closer and these things are heavy.
Sorry for the late reply as I don't have much free time to follow the forums lately . I believe I was trying to determine if the exhaust manifolds were TR8 and if SD1 manifolds were the same as TR8 manifolds.
I ran across a club member out here who is generous enough to sell me the much needed manifold but for future reference I would like to know what interchanges etc.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.