Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
yes, I fabricated my engine bay harness and simplified the fan wiring for one switch in the left side radiator tank to control an after market fan (primary cooling) and a manual switch to control a secondary fan. However the TR8 radiator has a different fitting than my spare radiator has. I was hoping to find a 180/170 fan switch that will fit.
I can find fan switches that "look" right and have the correct thread pitch, but they don't give the on/off temperatures. For some reason they only give applications (manufacturer/model/year). I guess they think that normal people aren't smart enough to know what they want.
I still needed that info. I was hoping to get one with an "on" temp of 82 or 86 degrees. I found on the internet an intermotor part number 50250 rated at 86/77, but can't seem to cross that to a vehicle or where to purchase one.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.