Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Johnrip,
Unfortunately, it sounds as if you may have a difficult time finding a re-cover kit for the seats in your 7. It is my opinion, however, that the thrill of the hunt is half the fun!! :laugh:
Here is a thread I just happened to come across earlier today in a Wedge-specific forum. Seems others are looking for the same fabric covers you described. Hope this will be a resource to you. If you are already a member there, then you know they are knowledgeable and passionate about our cars. If you are not, consider checking 'em out. Best of luck!!!! https://www.forum.triumphtr7.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10244
PS> I hope it wasn't bad form to mention another forum; I apologize in advance if it was. :blush: --Monica
Johnrip-it seems that you might be out of luck if you want replacement beige kits. The only thing I know of are NOS or good used that come up from time to time on Ebay. Victoria British and Roadster Factory only have all full vinyl or leather. I have a set in my TR8 coupe that were done by an upolestry shop in Texas where the coupe came from. You should be able to get them recovered for less than what NOS would be if you can find any. People think the Beige NOS covers are worth a million dollars. Me I would get them recovered by a local shop or go with tan plaid depending on the year which my 1979/80 coupe can get away with it to a certain degree. If I see any I will keep you in mind.
You might try the place where I bought my interior: Aldridge Trimming https://www.aldridge.co.uk/home/index.cfm?id=1
Speak to Jenni. I can't say if they will have the material you are looking for, but chances are they can supply it since they manufacture the interiors. Good luck.
I'd suggest contacting Robsport. They have a good selection of used upholstry. It's also possible that the beige seat upholstry is still available new. A lot of stuff for these cars is still readily available in the UK.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.