• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR6 TR6BILL

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Very sad to learn of this. He was a clever and resourceful guy.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
When I saw the thread title, I knew...

He and I had some very interesting discussions about faith. Interesting guy, to say the least. And he had a beautiful TR6, now in Ken's stable, I believe.

jfarris

Jedi Trainee
Gold
Country flag
We appear to be getting to the age where we read more and more obits for our colleagues - RIP Bill.
Ken, if I remember correctly, wasn't he the prior owner of your fine car?

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
Yeah, I bought the 73 from Bill in August of 2009....still have it.
I previously met Bill at a British Motoring Club of New Orleans show and saw his car.
I later learned that he wanted to sell the car thru a post he made on this Forum...I didn't waste any time getting down to Franklin to pick it up.
100_1035.jpg

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
RIP, Bill. I recall his posts on various newfangled tools; he mentioned as a dentist he enjoyed the tools of the trade.

Beautiful car!