• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tr6 windscreen

laneriddle

Freshman Member
Country flag
My windshield is milky looking around the edges.Is it delaminating?
what type of glass should I replace it with? I notice a big disparity in prices of new windshields.
I want safety glass right?
thanks.

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Safety glass is all that can be sold in the US. DOT Reg. What is the name on your glass?? I think Triplex was OEM UK. I have a tented front glass ( GREEN ) by AGP 30 years old I just got a new windscreen form V.B. clear not sure where it if from. around $100.00 and they have always been about that price. Most glass would come South Africa but hard to say now days. Madflyer