Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Can someone tell me how to remove the trip coundter cable. Of course I should have asked this before I tried removing it - I broke part of the plastic clip off when I was taking my speedometer apart.
Thanks,
Kevin
if your speedometer is out of the car, the front bezel should turn a few degrees and lift off with the glass, 2 screws on the back and the insides should lift out and you can get to the inside where the cable attaches
Thanks for the help. I knew better to try and remove the cable before I knew what I was doing. I am going to try and obtain another trip reset cable (I don't think the platic piece I broke can be repaired)and try some of the suggestions with and empty speedometer box.
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.