• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR6 TR6 top cover/plastic snaps

bcbennett

Senior Member
Offline
Hi all,

Many of the plastic snaps on my convertible top cover are broken such that it flaps in the breeze. Are new snaps easy to install, and do they work? Or is it an exercise in futility?
 
Mine came off my boot cover for my Wedge. I send what I have .
I will send you a photo.PM me a e mail
 
bcbennett said:
Oh, Don, I am so interested!! Tell me what to do...I need a handful, maybe ten.

CB
Did you check your PM's
 
Back
Top