Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
yes that would be correct, easiest is to pull the tach and speedo out take the bolts and nuts off that hold the whole ignition switch to the column and your Free!
and but the way I never knew mine had a steering lock, I always left the key in the ignition switch and when I took the key out one time it locked up, I thought I had done something wrong but figured it out soon after that
The heads on the bolts from the factory were "break-away"... on mine they were not tighten enough for the heads to break away so they were easy to remove.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.