kindofblue
Jedi Trainee
Offline
I have two seats from a TR6 with frames. I have the original leather ones from the 4A in the car now.
I understand the frames are are different for the two seats. But I can't tell if the attachment points are the same in the vehicle. It looks like the 4A seats are bolted into captured nuts in the floorboards. Will the 6 seat frames use the same nuts, or will I have to redo the mounting points?
I need to know before taking the seats out, with a newborn, I have to make any repair jobs as efficient as possible.
I understand the frames are are different for the two seats. But I can't tell if the attachment points are the same in the vehicle. It looks like the 4A seats are bolted into captured nuts in the floorboards. Will the 6 seat frames use the same nuts, or will I have to redo the mounting points?
I need to know before taking the seats out, with a newborn, I have to make any repair jobs as efficient as possible.
Hey Guest!