Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Moss in Goleta. The passenger side was installed awhile back, a whole lot of hammer work went into it. I was hoping that the rockers now available have improved. I would rather spend another $150 the beat metal.
I had to massage :wink: all of the corners/bends on the stupid rockers. It took a while but was the only way to get them to fit properly. These were on panels that I bought from TRF about 3 years ago and they were Heritage panels. What I assumed is happening, is since they are using the original tooling, anywhere there is a sharper radius has dulled over time and things are not quite what they should be.
On the bright side it is a much better place to start than raw sheet metal.
I ended up with some from VB in a parts buy - unknown manufatcure date of the sills - and they looked the same Ray. I'm not sure better quality exists...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.